Businesses across Newry and Mourne are being encouraged to invest in their management skills and build their business by established entrepreneurs including Mr McKeown Founder and Managing Director of Crash Services. PLATO EBR is part financed by the European Union’s INTERREG IVA Cross Border Programme managed by the Special EU Programmes Body. The Closing date for businesses interested in signing up to be part of the group in Newry and Mourne is Friday 3 May 2013.
PLATO EBR is open to one person businesses through to those employing up to 250 people. Places are part financed but are limited. The PLATO group in Newry and Mourne will start in May and all interested business owner / managers complete a short application form and return to PLATO EBR by Friday 3rd May. For further information please contact Rhonda McDowell from the PLATO team on M: +353 (0) 86 022 7232, T: +353 (0) 47 81975, or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Atlernatively visit the PLATO EBR website www.platoebr.com
PLATO EBR is dedicated to the successful development of SMEs providing support and assistance to Sole Traders, Micro – Enterprises and SME owner / managers where they can tackle the challenges and issues facing businesses. PLATO EBR creates a confidential and safe learning environment to assist business owner / managers develop effective business strategies, solutions and opportunities through:
– Confidential business group meetings (facilitated by Crash Services and FM Environmental as PLATO ‘Parent Companies’)
– Management development support and peer to peer learning
– Business training
– mentoring and coaching assistance
– Access to other PLATO networks on a cross border, national and international basis
– Opportunities to attend cross border trade fairs
– engaging with national and international PLATO ‘Parent Companies’ (e.g. ABB, BOSE, Combilift, Crash Services, FM Environmental, FPM, MJM Group, National Pen).
Michael McKeown of Crash Services asks business owners to “invest time in growing your business through PLATO EBR. Consider encouraging your fellow owner / managers to get on board with PLATO. We want as many businesses across Newry and Mourne to buy into and commit to PLATO as a structured way of business owners supporting each other in meeting the challenges of running a business.”