Join us for our upcoming workshop on ‘Emotional Intelligence In Leadership’ with our member, Gerry Quinn, Founder & Owner of Legacy Coaching who is an Executive Coach and Business Mentor with decades of experience working in Corporate Leadership and the Wealth Management Sector.
DATE: Friday 16th April 2021
TIME: 1pm – 2pm
- Review of the components of the Emotional Capital Model.
- How the Emotional Capital Model can influence leadership performance.
- Practical ideas that will help with effective leadership.
- Review of a wide range of leadership styles.
- How emotionally intelligent leaders use these leadership styles.
- Why all leaders need to ensure they are equipped for leading into the future.
The foundation of Gerry’s work is based around the area of Emotional Intelligence which is a key component in determining success as a leader.
Gerry works with businesses to help develop their existing leadership teams and can assist with the recruitment of staff that need leadership qualities.
Gerry is qualified through the Irish Management Institute with accreditation from the European Mentoring Coaching Council and has almost 20 years’ experience as a leader in business.