DATE: Wednesday 16th March 2022
TIME: 6:45pm – 8:30pm
VENUE: Finegan & Son, Newry
Book your FREE place for our upcoming #IamRemarkable Workshop with Nicola McGuinness in Finegan & Son, Newry on Wed 16th March 2022 from 6:45pm – 8:30pm with refreshments on arrival.
#IamRemarkable is a Google initiative empowering women and underrepresented groups to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond.
In this interactive session, you will learn the importance of self-promotion in your career and business and be equipped with tools to develop this skill. Participants will be invited to challenge the perception around self-promotion.
How can it support your company and employees?
- Drive diversity benefits and allyship by supporting women and underrepresented groups by getting their voices heard.
- Improve motivation and self-confidence by encouraging employees to express their achievements.
- Strengthen team cohesion and inclusion by building trust and improving the quality of communication.
During the 90 minute #IamRemarkable workshop, you will:
- Share data and research regarding self-promotion and unconscious bias.
- Go through the main exercise to help you articulate your achievements and practice self-promotion.
- Have a discussion and share take home exercises.
The content shared from participants is in a welcoming, confidential and supportive environment.
SPACES ARE LIMITED TO 30 PEOPLE.