DATE: Thursday 19th May 2022
TIME: 7pm – 8:30pm
VENUE: Custom House, Newry
COST: Members (£10.00), Non-Members (£20.00)
Join us for a great evening of learning, discussion and reflection at our upcoming event, ‘After Hours Business Club’.
Meet with like-minded businesspeople in the laid-back surroundings of Custom House, Newry and listen to two successful local authors, Tom Hughes and Belinda O’Neill.
Tom Hughes, Author of “Improvement Starts With I”, provides an exciting jump-start to your lean journey towards personal or organisational transformation, whether you are the CEO or a new start in your organisation.
Belinda O’Neill, Author of “Be Inspired To Be” provides inspirational quotes, reflections and poems as self-therapy, helping individuals to change anxious and worrying thoughts into more positive and hopeful ones.
Each author will present on their books, followed by book signing and Q&A.
Price includes canapés and drink on arrival.
- 7:00pm: Arrival & Networking
- 7:15pm: Presentation by Tom Hughes on his book, “Improvements Start With I”
- 7:30pm: Presentation by Belinda O’Neill on his book, “Be Inspired To Be”
- 7:45pm: Networking & Discussion
- 8:00pm: Q&A Session
- 8:30pm: Networking & Discussion