Bringing world class customer service to Northern Ireland
If you are currently employed in a private organisation inNorthern Irelandwithin the retail sector and your company employs fewer than 100 employees, you could be eligible for financial assistance through the Department for Employment and Learning’s funded package for WorldHost customer service training.
What is included?
The Principles of Customer Service and Sales Powered by Service – a 2 day programme which is level 2 accredited. All training materials, certificate and pin badge.
The benefits of good customer service and sales skills
- Encourages customer loyalty – happy customers become repeat customers
- Reduces costs to attract new customers
- Helps businesses gain competitive edge – be known as a business who puts the customer first
- Improves the businesses bottom line.
Participants in this certificated programme will gain valuable skills and techniques and be eligible to wear the WorldHost pin badge which recognises customer service excellence.
What will delegates learn?
- An understanding of the value of retail to NI
- The importance of excellent customer service
- The skills of effective communication
- How to listen to customers and respond effectively to their needs
- The lifetime value of a customer to the business
- The five key principle commitments that enable staff to ‘go the extra mile’
Programme length: 2 Full Days
Delegate cost: £25 per delegate – which is payable at time of booking the normal cost is £170
To book on this exciting programme please contact Tracy Rice at the Southern Regional College, bookings on a first come first serve basis, so book early to avoid disappointment.