Do you know how to use LinkedIn?
Is your profile up to date?
What do you post on LinkedIn?
How many connections should you have?
Join Louise Brogan, Owner of Social Bee NI at this practical hands-on workshop hosted by The HR Elephant to optimise your LinkedIn profile for business.
This workshop will cover:
- How to write your LinkedIn profile
- Your personal profile image and cover photo
- What keywords you should and shouldn’t include on your profile
- What your personal brand is and why it matters
- How you can use LinkedIn to make productive connections
- How and what you should be posting on LinkedIn
- How to write articles for LinkedIn
- How to raise your profile as an expert in your field
You will need to bring a laptop with you as it is a practical event.
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Louise Brogan works with businesses and entrepreneurs to help them understand and use online marketing to really boost their business. Louise has been working businesses since 2012, from one-to-one coaching, speaking, workshops and besoke training.
Clients include Invest NI, the Bar of NI, the Law Society of NI, local accountancy, solicitor and dental firms as well as entrepreneurs, charities and social enterprises. Louise can help you to get to grips with using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Finally, Louise is one of 23 accredited #SheMeansBusiness Facebook and Instagram trainers for the UK market, a previous winner of the Top 100 Small Businesses in the UK and has been invited to discussions at the Small Business Round Table in No. 10 Downing Street by the Dept. of BEIS.
WHAT DID PREVIOUS ATTENDEES SAY?
“Informative and engaging session with practical application, plenty of advice to take away and work on.”
Lauretta McKeown, Senior Tax Manager, PKF-FPM
“Informative, engaging and relaxed.”
Gary Anderson, CEO, Blythswood Ireland