HYBRID & ELECTRIC CARS:
What Does It Mean For Your Business & Personal Motoring?
Join us at Shelbourne Motors, Newry for the next event in our Chamber Business Networking Series.
DATE: Friday 20th March 2020
TIME: 8:00am – 9:30am
VENUE: Shelbourne Motors, Newry
- What’s on offer and how will Hybrid/Electric Cars change the face of motoring?
- What’s on offer for business owners and personal users?
- What are the tax incentives/costs of driving Hybrid/Electric Cars?
- What is the performance difference between Hybrid/Electric & Petrol/Diesel?
- As a business owner, what are the opportunities of Hybrid/Electric Vans?
- As a business owner, when should I start planning?
- What about infrastructure changes? Is it easy to do?
Our panel of experts will be on hand to answer all your questions and the latest Hybrid/Electric Cars will also be available to test drive.