Translink operate coach, bus and train services connecting cities, towns and villages throughout Northern Ireland and some cross-border routes.
They also offer dedicated Park and Ride routes and high frequency services to Belfast and Dublin airports.
- Belfast services are operated by Metro and Glider.
- Coach services are operated by Goldline.
- Local bus services and town services are operated by Ulsterbus.
- Train services are operated by NI Railways.
- The Belfast – Dublin Enterprise train is operated in partnership with Irish Rail (Ianrod Eireann).
Their mission is to deliver a transformation in public transport by providing integrated services which connect people, enhance the economy and improve the environment.
Address: Translink Contact Centre, Falcon Road, Belfast, BT12 6PU
Telephone: 028 9066 6630