Newry Chamber of Commerce & Trade have launched their first ever NI Digital Marketing Conference. The new event will take place on Thursday 24th February 2022 (8am to 1pm) at the Canal Court Hotel & Spa, Newry. It will include keynote speakers, case studies and an exhibition space.
The event is supported by principal sponsors Newry, Mourne and Down District Council and Southern Regional College. It is open to organisations of any size from across Northern Ireland, not just the Greater Newry Area.
The conference is aimed at marketing professionals at all levels, those who are responsible for marketing and business owners/managers and is FREE for Newry Chamber Members and £35.00 for Non-Members.
The conference will include expert speakers from specialist organisations and local employers who are winning online. The topics covered include Apprenticeship Programmes, Google Ads, Inbound Marketing, TikTok, LinkedIn, Social Media, Websites, Influencer Marketing and Digital Content.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tracy Rice, Head of Business Engagement, SRC
- Darren McSherry, E-Commerce Specialist, SRC
- Aedín O’Neill, Digital Advertising Director, Grow Web
- Niall Parfitt, Founder, Atlanticus Digital
- Paul Vallely, Managing Director, Kukoon Rugs
- Niamh Donnelly, Marketing Executive, Kukoon Rugs
- Peter Craven, Creative Director, BlueSky Video Marketing
- Maeve Finnegan, Managing Director, MiTSO Marketing
- Riki Neill, Founder & Client Director, RNN Communications
- Jolene Kelly, Head of Services, fetch Ireland
- Deborah Loughran, Managing Director, King Communication
- Declan Murtagh, Digital Marketing Consultant, Brilliant Red Digital
- Gemma Murphy, Partner & Manager, Jack Murphy Jewellers
- Charlotte McAteer, Marketing Manager, Jack Murphy Jewellers
- Kathryn Pyper, Operations Director, Alchemy Digital Training
Tony McKeown, CEO of Newry Chamber said:
“The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the growth in online sales. Many businesses have taken advantage of this by upskilling their teams and increasing their digital offering. More and more businesses recognise that having a strong online presence is critical to their overall brand. We are extremely grateful to our sponsors Newry, Mourne and Down District Council and SRC. Without their support we could not run this, not to be missed, conference.”
Cllr Oonagh Magennis, Vice Chairperson of Newry, Mourne and Down District Council said:
“We are delighted to support Newry Chamber with this important initiative. As a council one of our key objectives is to support the development and growth of businesses operating in this region. Digital Marketing skills have been identified as area were there is a skills shortage, so this conference aims to address this. We offer a wide range of other business support programmes and would encourage local companies to contact the Council.”
Tracy Rice, Head of Business Engagement at SRC commented:
“SRC are delighted to be sponsoring this important conference and to be working with Newry Chamber and Newry, Mourne and Down District Council to support local business. We are thrilled to see employers in the Newry area taking such a proactive approach. We work with many local firms and some of our Digital Marketing, Advertising and Communications Higher Level Apprentices are already making a difference with local employers.”
You can view the full conference programme HERE.