The following SRC fully funded courses throughout September 2020 are:
• Open to companies with less than 250 staff.
• Private sector NI companies eligible only.
• Must operate for profit and not a charity or social enterprise.
Fully Funded Dreamweaver Adobe Level 2 Course:
Fully Funded InDesign Adobe Level 2 Course:
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing and typesetting software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
Fully Funded Cyber Security Course:
This introduction to cyber security course covers three main areas:
- Be aware of physical and virtual risks to security of information and strategies to prevent this occurring.
- Be able to install and update protection software and passwords to minimise unauthorised access.
- Be able to protect data on devices vulnerable to unauthorised access.
Fully Funded Adobe Photoshop Level 2:
The Adobe Photoshop course is designed for individuals who want to learn more about this industry standard graphic design software package.
Microsoft Excel Newry Course – £75.00:
This course demonstrates how Microsoft Excel can be used to improve productivity and is a time saving tool for manipulating numeric or statistical data.
The course will provide practical experience of:
- Creating and managing workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE.