The COVID-19 Recovery Revitalisation Scheme may be able to help you with small 100% grants to improve shop frontages and interior facilities across in Newry City, the main towns and villages in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council Area.
The maximum level of grant aid will be determined upon receipt of the completed expression of interest form which can be downloaded below.
The process is as follows:
- Complete Expression of Interest Form.
- Return by noon on August 28th 2020.
- Formal application will follow.
- Subject to approval – accept letter of offer.
- Provide quotes for works/purchases.
- Grant will be released after confirmation of approved spend.
Works or purchases cannot take place before any offer is accepted/received back and Planning/Building Control is likely required for new signage.
The grant will be up to 100% refund of expenditure up to an approved amount and the approved amount will be dictated by how many apply and are approved.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM.